Adults have a deeply ingrained habit that creates a tendency to follow the printed word almost unconsciously when flipping through the pages of a book. As a means of preventing this there is also a way of flipping through the book with the eyes blindfolded. Even with a blindfold on if pre-training has been done through the orange card system, looking at the sun or artificial light imagery, the colors will clearly become visible. Once this has happened the next step is to grasp their meaning. It then becomes relatively easy to freely grasp the substance of the books by repeatedly taking off the blindfold and confirming what the colors are.
It's time at last for Quantum Speed Reading. However we will not be doing page flipping of books (yet)
Relaxation (for adults) Lightly move your body around and un-stress yourself. Some examples would be abdominal crunches, headstands, push ups or the back bridge exercise.
Mental training (for adults)
Please go ahead and do abdominal breathing first. See yourself in a positive light and as one who can access your highest power.
Flipping the pages of a book. See step three for recommended method to start off with. After doing the rod imaging visualize the following:
See yourself flipping through the pages
See colors being emitted by the book
See yourself understanding the contents
You can either make it too dark to see the book or put on a blindfold.
1) Hold the book in both hands and imagine as you concentrate that you and the book are becoming one.
2) Flip through the pages by turn getting faster and slower. What colors, images or messages are you picking up? Flip through the pages above your head, next to your ear, in front of your nose, in front of your chest and so on.
1) Take off the blindfold and do QSR while actually looking at the book
2) Flip through the book now faster, now slower.
1) Begin with books that you have already read at the start. Get the feel of what it is like to QSR a book that you have already grasped the contents of.
2) Basic points to look for: A book that has a clear argument or contents relating to nature or in short a good book.
3) Further development: As you get better move on to business books, books to get credentials with or textbooks and others you might be interested in.
1) Anybody can pick up on colors and messages coming from books.
2) It might be necessary to participate in a seminar to pick up the imagery that is emitted from the books although there are some people who are naturals at this.
Reason: It is vitally important that we be able to clearly observe the images.
3) Even if imagery is not observed because of having done the QSR the quantum information will be inputted to the diencephalon.
Depending on the content there are some books that are easier or more difficult to access at the quantum level. The following are examples of books where it is easy to access the information. The first of these would be books where the author has been very clear in his or her contentions. I believe that with books in which the author has strongly inserted his or her beliefs clearly about an ideology for example, it is that much easier to grasp. Secondly because we are all of us living beings above and beyond being humans, books which have common themes concerning life can be strongly perceived. Examples might be books about plants or animals as well as nature related books on the sea or mountains. These would be easily accessible. Thirdly, there are books which are related to your own field of interest. When choosing books to be used for QSR training I believe that it would be better in the beginning to start with these above mentioned types. Furthermore, flipping through books whose content is already known is another good method of evoking colors and images. In this way we can get the hang of how to pick up the messages coming from the books and the speed at which pages should be best flipped.